So that is where you guys come in to play. We are going to have a contest to come up with our new team name. Comment on this post with your ideas and Jake and I will choose the winner sometime in mid-August. The winner, will not only get the team name on our T-shirts, but will also get their T-shirt for free! So get your thinking caps on and come up with something clever for us!
Here are a few pictures from last year:
Addy girl enjoying the activities after the walk. She's so cute!
By the way, for those of you who like to plan ahead, the walk will be on October 17th this year
there is a shot that I may be in town that weekend. If I am, I want in on the team walk.
ReplyDeletesigned,
drew, member of Team Kick-Diabetes-in-the-Face (or some other body part that is appropriate)
Drew,
ReplyDeleteI really like it. Mine's too close to that to officially submit and Cristy said I couldn't play anyways being so close to the selection committee. She's scared someone's gonna call shenanigans.
Jake's would've been suggestion:
Team Curb-stomp Diabetes
im still thinking but wanted to give a comment update that i am thinking :) i can help you design the tshirts if thats how it works!
ReplyDeleteI think it is pretty safe to say that I am the most uncreative person around when it comes to thinking of a cool name. I wish I could help, but I am sure you will find something super cool!
ReplyDeleteDREW!! That would be so amazing if you could walk with us! I'll add your suggestion to the list of other names that we've gotten. Oh, what's that? We haven't gotten in other names, you say? Come on people!
ReplyDeleteWait for it ... Addy's Team!
ReplyDelete