i do love him!!! how's the potty training going? cute undies! :) love you!
Cris...I tried to watch the video, but couldn't get it to work! I'll try again tomorrow. Are you really coming to Hawaii next year???!!! Please don't tease me!!
I just LOVE that kid! So funny...
Definitely you and Jake's Child! haha
jack, underwear, dancing, painting... why do these random things not surprise me with this little buddy? he is high-lar-ee-us.
Your posts always bring a smile to my face! He is too cute! I love it!!
i do love him!!! how's the potty training going? cute undies! :) love you!
ReplyDeleteCris...I tried to watch the video, but couldn't get it to work! I'll try again tomorrow. Are you really coming to Hawaii next year???!!! Please don't tease me!!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE that kid! So funny...
ReplyDeleteDefinitely you and Jake's Child! haha
ReplyDeletejack, underwear, dancing, painting... why do these random things not surprise me with this little buddy? he is high-lar-ee-us.
ReplyDeleteYour posts always bring a smile to my face! He is too cute! I love it!!
ReplyDelete