Monday, August 24, 2009

Continue Praying

I just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers for my family over the last week. Please, please continue to pray for my sister and her kids Nathan, Lily and Logan. Specifically, that Misty will feel God's strength and peace and as she continues to mourn the loss of her husband. And for myself, that I wouldn't speak out of emotion to her, but that I would only speak God's truth.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Cris! I had no idea. I will definitely be praying for them all. I just cannot imagine! I love you!

    I am going to be in town with Riley in a couple of weeks and would love to see you if possible. I"ll get in touch with you more about it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristy, as you know I recently lost my dad. Watching my mom go through this is difficult. When she has a memory, I let her cry. If she wants to throw something away, I let her. She had a moment this past week when she had to mark single on a form and she lost it. I let my mom mourn. And I pray. I am praying for you. Take Care, Tina

    ReplyDelete